Saturday, December 08, 2007

Our 1st day of no sickness in a month...

Yippee! So what do we do to celebrate. Who knows! As for right analise is in her ballerina dance outfit and dancing to christmas music! I say right on let's dance. It is amazing to be healthy. I have heard from so many of you that you have dealt with sickness also. Sorry! We been really thankful for our campus. They have really rallied behind us, besides once in while asking what is up with that Stauffacher family. First the dog missing and found, then sick for a month. But really when you serving Christ is Satan going to try and take you down. He has been busy trying but he doesn't know he has already lost. We are more than conquerers in Christ and really we have life eternal. So what ever he tries we have that hope! Anyways- that my story as of now. We still are missing our camera so sorry no pictures or movies. I will have to buy a new one but I won't get it until after January 15th so please know I would love to post pictures... Lots of love- Amy Louise

No comments: