As you all know, this August we are headed to Malawi to work as missionaries for the African Bible College. We are so excited to start this new season in our lives. As we are moving forward with our plans, we want to update you in this process...
First of all, we have some prayer requests:
- We will be putting our house up for sale this March. Pray that it well sell quickly.
- That Nya and Analise will adapt well to all the changes they will be facing over this next year.
- That 100% of our monthly financial base will be met by this May.
- Finally, that our last 5 months in San Diego will be memorable, productive, and peaceful.
Second of all, we want to give you an update regarding the African Bible College:
- ABC is making a huge difference in Africa. The graduates that I will be teaching are getting jobs in many areas of influence and are serving in a wide variety of Christian ministries--from radio broadcasters at “TransWorld Christian Radio”, to orphan care with “Children of the Nations”, along with leadership positions at “Campus Crusade” (Life Ministries), joining HIV ministries with “World Relief”, and planting churches in the former communist stronghold of Mozambique--ABC graduates are proving to be a key component in the evangelization and transformation of Africa.
- This last year, the Malawi Campus where we will be serving turned down 1000 students because of the lack of teachers and facilities.
Third of all, for those interested in supporting us while we are in Africa:
- We have raised 55% of our support as of Feburary 2007.
- We need to have 100% of our support raised before we buy our plane tickets in May.
- If you would like to support us monthly or a one-time gift, please make the check payable to “African Bible College” with “Stauffachers” in the memo line, and include your address, phone number and email. The ABC will send you a receipt each month. The mailing address:
African Bible College
Attn: Stauffacher Family
P.O. Box 103
Clinton, MS 39060
- All checks written to ABC are tax deductible. Your donations are greatly appreciated.
With Love- Bob, Amy, Nya & Analise Stauffacher