Thursday, October 03, 2013

thought I would share....

A sweet friend and graduate of ABC emailed via Facebook this to me after a talk with her this afternoon... She is now in the graduate program is apart of!  She wanted me to share this with our supporters and friends... An amazing reminder that HE is in charge of the big picture...



            Conversation started today
            *
                        6:40pm


.... Chimwemwe

Hi Amy,

I greatly appreciate your friendship.  I see in you and Bob the passion on the mission the Lord called you to do in a country that is rated on of the poorest in the world.  Actually as I was saying this afternoon, I count myself blessed to be part of the Masters of Arts in Christian Leadership program.  I greatly appreciate how this far the Lord has been my provider i.e. tuition.


Most of my  ministry has evolved around working with children the past 7 years and already, the ministry to children is being impacted especially in my Sunday school class.  I did a one hour radio program on Saturday noon last week and on getting out of the studio, someone who knows I am doing the Leadership Masters program told be that the way I did the program, was far much better that the time I was doing bachelors.  My writing and analytical skill is improving each and everyday and I am so excited that I am part of this great program.  I pray that the Lord will help me so that I be part of the graduating team in 2015.


I like  the passion  of the professors in delivering the studies to us.  I will give an example, having done Systematic Theology at Bachelors, I was not very keen to do it again but the creativity, approach and the passion that Bob puts into the lesson has given me excitement about it and there is just a lot that I am learning.

I see the your love of the Lord in you and through your ministry and I believe you will keep holding on to Him at all times.  Keep on impacting lives not just in Malawi but other nations as well.

Much love
Chimz


Here we are at her graduation!



No comments: