Wednesday, August 24, 2011

an Update on our little journey!

It is amazing how we live in the future- we meaning I. I got 8 weeks ish until this baby comes and 10 more weeks then off to Africa! I am planning and then organizing and doing! But really I got today! Right here - right now! What I am doing with that? Do I live in God's Grace for the right here and now? I find I am impatient with today and end up living out of my emotions wishing for the future instead of Today. Not fun when those are pregnant emotions! As we are continually humbled in this journey back to Malawi - I need to enjoy His Grace for today! These moments are what I have been given! As you can see we are still learning alot! Growth! Change and living in Grace! That is what is happening in our family!

We have settled into routine! After traveling for over 70 days over the summer it is nice to be bored! The girls have started school- Nya is in 4th and Analise is in 1st! We have settled into some apts that are for missionaries here in El Cajon, CA. They are lovely! We have started saving for plane tickets, car and future things that will be needed as we head back to African Bible College for the next 3 years. What a treat it is to know what we are going back to. When we headed the first time it was really overwhelming not knowing what was in store. But the unknown is gone and we all looking forward to returning to what is called home! Weird to say- but we have 2 places that we call home.

Please continue to pray for the health of the baby boy cooking in me (i am 32 weeks, for the girls as they get back to school, and for as we prepare to leave for Malawi, Africa- all the details will come together.

We are so thankful for those who have prayed, loved, shared a meal, lived life with us and supported us as we have been here on "home assignment". We love you for that! Love- the stauffachers- Bob, Amy, Nya, and baby boy!

The girls on their first day of school -4th and 1st grade! My sugar bears!

a cute picture of Nya and Analise when they were 4 years and 8 months old. Amazing how time flies!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sugar bears!!!! Its unbelievable how they grow so fast.
I miss you all. Love your chicken