Friday, August 27, 2010

An update...

I sent this around via email. But wanted to share on my blog...

Giving beyond yourself...


Well- I am amazed by people. I love seeing people love on people. I have a friend here that gives herself out to people everyday. It is really inspiring to be around people like that. For this last week, Analisey has been sick with just some normal american virus. I have spent all week home and realized today that I have had no one knocking on my door needing anything from me. Only my cute little missy needing me. I never how much my house in Africa is a revolving door as people come and go all day long needing something from or of me, until I have had no knocks on my door. I really could exist not giving out. I could go all week long not giving beyond myself. We are so independent here and to be at a place in need is very humbling. We definitely see that as missionaries - personally (we are living on support) and as we can give daily in Africa to people in need. I don't want to be that way here! I want to give beyond myself. I want meet people in the time of need. It can't be just an emotion. But it has to be a way of life. I want to be that in everything that I do. Give beyond just my immediate needs. I want to give out my friendship, my stuff, and my love that God has placed in my life. But I won't be able to do that in my own strength. Only in HIS. That is where I stand on. His LIFE is my LIFE! Give out, live blessing others, and see God carry us through in all that we do. I love you people! Thank you for choosing to share your life with me. What a treat to have amazing people in my life...

Please keep us in prayer as we...
- live life - girls going to school, family time, connect with friends and family or as we just go to grocery store. Simple things!!!!
- continue to raise support and use this home assignment wisely. That we may rest and be renewed - so that we can do that revolving door thing in Africa.
- As our girlies process life here in the states and as they grieve missing home "africa"

Praises!
- we are truly blessed to settled into our home in lovely San Diego... we had it rented out as we were in Africa and our renters moved the same time we came back from Malawi... yay for God's planning!
- Life is a blessing and we are mostly healthy (just a little virus thing) :)
- that we have an amazing team of people praying for us. we truly feel loved and cherished...


Keep loving on people and giving out more than you have... Give out of Christ... it is a deep cavern that you tap into when you are dependent on Him!

Love the Stauffachers- Bob, Amy Louise, Nya and Analisey (aka - little missy)

P.S. I attached my door here in america and my door there in Malawi
Here the girls hanging out in that little window box when we got home!


Here are the girlies when we first moved to Malawi! - 3 years ago!

No comments: