Tuesday, August 25, 2009

First Day of School...

Hi! Just wanted to show you some pictures of the girls first day at school...
Before the day started...

Here is Nya in her class


Can you find Nya at the school assembly in the gym?

Analise was looking good at this moment but while she was sitting on my lap she was coming up with every excuse in the book to go home. "I think I have a cough, so I need to go home. I think my back hurts bad, I need to go home" and so forth. So we will see how she handles today with her first long day of school. Lots of love- amy louise



2 comments:

Megan said...

You'll have to take lots of pictures of Nya with her class so I can keep up with my kiddos. I see lots of them in these pics! Fun, fun, fun!

Anonymous said...

Oh...my....be still my beating heart. LOVE LOVE LOVE the school uniforms...love those morning tired eyes on Nya...love that grin on Analisey. MISS you ALL so much!
SK