Friday, February 01, 2008

They are Back...


Some of the cute College Girls came over to play and visit yesterday and I just wanted to capture how much fun they were with the girlies. This Is Cristina and Funa (Christina is the Pink and Blue and Funa just Blue) both sophmores. The girls just ate this up. As you can see in the video below. Please be praying for me tonight. I along with 5 other ABC graduates will be talking to all the college girls about Marriage and Sexual Purity. Pray that as the women live their lives that they would strive for a heart of Christ. Their should be about 80 girls there. I will be sharing my story and how amazingly God has turned my life around. I so hope and pray that sharing our stories will affect thier lives and that they will not settle but for God has for them in lives. Thank you and I will let you know how it goes with all the fun details. Amy Louise

No comments: