Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Here are some pictures of our house...

Here is the dining room being well used this morning.

Here is Analise on our borrowed couch. This is what you see right when you walk in the front door. Do you see my laptop on the couch? That is where I am sitting right now and typing.


Here is Little Missy walking out the front door and Dolly going with her to great Sundance the neighbors dog. Where Sundance is where we park our car. Bob is out running errands. He is always asking me what can I go out and get next. I hate running errands because driving in car thing. Very stressful. Wrong side of the road, too many people asking to be hit. It is so Not relaxing for me. He loves it. So he goes to town. He is in his element. He likes to drive more.:) I sent him to go find baskets big baskets for shoes and toys. So he was excited and was gone. He was going to get a friend and do it.

Well- that it for now...

Amy Louise for the familita

No comments: