Sunday, August 05, 2012

Still learning...

Even at the age of 37 - I make mistakes I thought I wouldn't make.  As I learn and grow, I look to the one who holds me in the palm of His hands...  Here is the devotional I was reading tonight.  Such a wonderful reminder.  





THINGS SEEM to be going all wrong, stop and affirm your trust in Me. Calmly bring these matters to Me, and leave them in My capable hands. Then, simply do the next thing. Stay in touch with Me through thankful, trusting prayers, resting in My sovereign control. Rejoice in Me—exult in the God of your salvation! As you trust in Me, I make your feet like the feet of a deer. I enable you to walk and make progress upon your high places of trouble, suffering, or responsibility.







The Lord God is my Strength, my personal bravery, and my invincible army; He makes my feet like hinds’ feet and will make me to walk [not to stand still in terror, but to walk] and make [spiritual] progress upon my high places [of trouble, suffering, or responsibility]! For the Chief Musician; with my stringed instruments. HABAKKUK 3 : 17 – 19 (AMP)


Young, Sarah (2004-10-12). Jesus Calling (p. 229). Thomas Nelson. Kindle Edition. 

No comments: