Monday, December 12, 2011

Emotions....

In my head it is no big deal moving back to Africa. It seems easy and something I have done before.  I am not scared of the unknown because it is a familiar place that we call home also.   But when I lay it out in front of me - it is a huge deal.  When I talk with people about moving back to Africa- it is a big deal.  But for me I am finding it is more emotional than I realize.  Saying goodbye this time will be harder for me.  I feel way more connected here than ever before.  I don't know why it is that now.   This journey called saying goodbye "see you soon"  has me all over the place.  Please continue to pray for us as we are gearing up to go back to Africa.  I really think  it will be an emotional journey for all 5 of us.   Thank you so much for being apart our simple journey called life! 
 Love - amy for the family!
Luke at 2 months!
Our little Christmas tree!  Wishing you all a Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bob,Amy,Nya,Analise,and Luke...so thankful that we got to spend some time together this past summer and being able to connect on the phone, especially being able to see baby Luke on G&B's facetime...we will miss you all, but we commit you into God's loving care as you once again travel to do His work in Africa..
Merry Christmas and a very blessed New Year..we love you much, G&V