Thursday, August 12, 2010

Still busy loving on people...

Hi! I know it has been a quiet month from me as it goes for blogging but I have only been able to access the internet via phone not computer. ( little phones don't work to write a paragraph. The letters always get mixed up and i write even worse on them. I already have grammar issues , you don't need it worse due to my cell phone's little keyboard.. You all know what I am talking about too... Those keyboards take a while to get used to...)

So here I have a quiet moment as we travel back to San Diego from Spokane at 11pm. I can blog as my cute family sleeps - to share really quick snippet of our month... I definitely have lots to share but I will do that in another blog soon. For now I will leave you with a one on one session with our church in Spokane. Life Center with our fun pastor - Pastor Joe- whom we all love and have known for 20 years now. (Wow that is a long time...I am starting to feel a little bit old!) Anyways enjoy- it starts in about 3 :27 min or so...



Lots of deep thoughts and pictures to come. Love- amy louise for the stauffy family

No comments: