Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Life is good…

Hello from African Bible College! Wow! I am going to say that it has been a normal month here in Malawi. Who knew after 2 years of living here, I would call living in Africa normal. I never thought that I would even think that. I guess things do grow on you.


We have been busy with many classes, special projects, loving on people and living life as a family. All that comes with that too. Sicknesses, broken down car, and sometimes fights ( only with the girls - Bob and I never fight! ) We get the privilege this next month to have my parents come for a visit! We are so excited to share our world with them. They will get a chance to love on us too. They will be involved in doing Marriage Enrichment classes here at the college and for missionaries here.


How you can be praying for us:

-Continued health as we live our lives here in the faraway land of Malawi

-As we teach at the college and the high school that we would radiate Christ in our lives and that we would be intentional in all that we do

-That our time with my parents would be amazing and refreshing - and that they travel safely



We want to say thank you for each one of you for loving and praying us! We are so thankful to share our lives with you here! We also want to say thank you for supporting us as we give out our lives to the students, people we meet, friends and many others that are affected by us while we live here in Malawi.


Living normally here in Malawi- Bob, Amy, Nya and Analise

No comments: