Friday, October 23, 2009

A fundraiser and a bit a competition...

So yesterday the junior class held a fundraiser with a class competition for a banquet they put on for the senior class. So as a friend of the person in charge, they asked if I would sing. I laughed and responded "have you heard my singing!" Anyways they insisted and thought why not! Why not pretend to be an amazing singer and have fun. I decided the only way to have more fun is to ask Analise and Nya to join me. So we sang the song we all know. Easy. Ok so the below are some videos of that and some of the other classes singing. Fun, Fun and love African Music! Enjoy and please know I was not a born singer but as my mom just said to me via skype! "honey...you have music all through your body soul and life..." Thanks Mama! So just enjoy!

No comments: