Monday, August 18, 2008

Ok I know it has been way too long....

So sorry it has been officially weeks since I posted. We have been sooooo busy gearing up for all that will be happening in week. School starts and we are so exicited to have the students back on campus. We have been entertaining people since July 21st so that Includes Josh and Emily and also many of the new missionaries that have arrived over the last 3 weeks. It has been fun to get to know new people. There are about 12 new people on campus and so on. So we have been feeding them and students. Almost everynight is full of people. This week we have people over every night but friday. So we are busy. So sit and type about life here has been not as well as I want to. So wanted I to connect. I will be doing the blog of the fun wedding we were apart of this week for sure. I want to download videos so it will be fun for you to watch. Thank you all for your continue prayers and support of us while we are here. I will write more soon. Love amy louise

No comments: